Take a scenic road trip in Dubai, book a supercar tour from Ninth Degree
A thrilling adventure awaits in your speedy car as you drive over the scenic Dubai skyline. A road trip in Dubai is indeed a fabulous vacation idea and has already become popular with vacationers. Read along to get to know the most important sights on a road trip in Dubai. Don’t forget to visit the sights and sounds in standout locations for exploration and adventure activities to complete your experience.
Dune bashing tours are a must if you are driving the desert and adding a dune buggy ride to it. You can easily book desert experiences with trained Arabian Adventures professionals. If you are a nature lover, choose Platinum Heritage. We recommend a 4×4 vehicle that you can rent in the off-road zone. Opt for the “You Drive” experience with a professional guide who will lead you through the desert and keep you updated and safe.
It is possible to stay in the middle of the dunes in the traditional desert camps or five-star luxury retreats.
1. Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa: A 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, this is the perfect choice for a desert getaway.
2. Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa: In the heart of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, a luxurious desert sanctuary with a Bedouin soul awaits you.
3. Platinum Heritage or Arab Adventure: Enjoy an overnight desert experience, take a magical hot air balloon ride at sunrise, or go on a fantastic glamping trip
A coastal road trip on Jumeirah Road provides access to public beaches with surf schools, vibrant restaurants, cafes, resorts, and retail districts. Go to La Mer to dine, shop, and take a dip in the ocean. Cruise past popular Kite Beach and check out the running track with options for kayaking, kite surfing, and paddling, all with views of the Burj Al Arab.
ptions for accommodation:
1. Rove La Mer: Discover trendy restaurants on the sunny shores of La Mer Beach and opt for rooms with city or sea views. Connecting rooms are available for families.
2. Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts: Located on the Arabian Gulf, couples can enjoy a glamorous getaway with music, dining and entertainment on the beach.
3. Jumeirah Beach Hotel: An iconic structure resembling a beach wave with a view of the Burj Al Arab.
This is a great attraction for families – start your day with a day of riding at EKart (ages 14+) in the Dubai Mall Zabeel extension. Often full of happy enthusiasts of various ages, the Dubai Autodrome opts for go-karting or the opportunity to drive a super car or even Formula 1 racing car. You can also book a Clio Cup or Ferrari GT and enjoy a private lesson with an experienced driving instructor. Ready?
Experience Hatta, a 90-minute drive from downtown Dubai, high in the Hajar Mountains to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Feel in the midst of the mountains, wadis and farms and indulge in bike paths, hike the zip line or kayak over the Hatta Dam. Also try the local products at the Hatta Honey Bee Farm.
Book a supercar tour from Ninth Degree Experiences and arrive at Hatta in style.
1. JA Hatta Fort Hotel: In the midst of all the splendor of Hatta with chalets and family rooms with panoramic views of the mountains or breathtaking starry nights.
2. Sedr Trailers Resort: Enjoy a stay in your own five-star caravan in the mountains.
Drive to the city center
There’s romance on the cards as you drive past the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Opera in a luxury car (rented). In the meantime, book a personal VIP shopping experience at the Dubai Mall and drop your bags at your hotel.
1. Address Sky View: Enjoy panoramic views of Dubai from the Sky Bridge that connects the two magnificent towers that make up the Address Sky View.
2. Armani Hotel: Experience the style of designer Giorgio Armani in the iconic setting of the Burj Khalifa.
3. Rove Downtown: Comfortable rooms with a view of the Burj Khalifa, a temperature-controlled outdoor pool and a private cinema room with the latest blockbuster films and sporting events.